This grill matches the Cabinet Toe Grill and is perfect for mounting into cabinet toe kicks or doors and cabinets where a narrow grill is desired.
Home Theater Recommended Practice: Equipment cooling and ventilation
Ambient Room Conditions
• Temperature: 20◦ - 23◦C
• Operating Temperature:≤ 29◦C
• Fresh Air Inlet to Rack/Cabinet: 24◦C
Note A; 99.6% of all power (electricity) going into a rack is converted to heat
Note B; for approximately every 5◦C above 29◦C, reliability of equipment drops 50%
Dimensions - Grill Face: 2 5/8" x 17.5" (6.7cm x 44.5cm)
Dimensions - Depth: ~1/2" (13mm)
Mounting Hole: 2" x 15.5" (5cm x 39cm)
Mounting Type: Insert Mount (Grill body extends into the cabinet)
Material: ABS Plastic - Smooth
Colors: Black & White (Wood versions available - see other product listings)
1. Determine the location for the grill ensuring that there will not be any obstructions inside the cabinet.
2. Cut a 2" x 15.5" (5cm x 39cm) opening in the cabinet - using a jig saw for 'accessible' cuts or a saws-all may work best for tight working conditions. This opening size allows for a little 'play'.
3. Using the grill as a template, place it in the cut out and mark the 4 screw holes and pre-drill those with a small drill bit (smaller than the screws).
4. Screw grill to the cabinet.
RRP $44.35 incl gst